It's time you got to know more about Westfield Matildas rising star, @CarpenterEllie.
1. She debuted for the senior women’s national team as a 15-year-old in Japan at the AFC Women’s Olympic Qualifying tournament a year ago
2. She was selected in the Australian team for the 2016 Olympics in Rio... aged just 16! She turns 17 in April
3. She became the first player born in the 21st century to play for the national team
4. She's set to play a part in Australia's clash with Denmark at the Algarve Cup this Thursday morning
5. She's a Wanderer. As in she plays in the Westfield W-League with Western Sydney Wanderers
6. She scored her debut goal for Australia against China PR this week at the Algarve Cup
7. Her middle name is Madison and she's from Cowra in country NSW, where she grew up on her family's farm
8. She left at just 12 years of age to chase her footballing dream at the Westfield Sports High football program in Sydney
9. She's a brand ambassador for O Cosmedics (they're on Instagram)
10. She has 2518 followers on Twitter. And on Instagram elliecarpenterr has almost 21k followers. So start following her...