To help celebrate the launch of the new season’s Membership Campaign, the Wanderers are counting down the days until Membership Renewals officially go on-sale, next Friday 18 July.
To help celebrate the launch of the new season-s Membership Campaign, the Wanderers are counting down the days until Membership Renewals officially go on-sale, next Friday 18 July. And with just 7 days to go, we give you 7 reasons why you should JOIN US AT WANDERLAND this 2014/15 season.
1. NEW Forever Wanderland Loyalty Program In order to recognize and reward Wanderers Members for their ongoing commitment to the Hyundai A-League-s newest, oldest Club, each renewing Foundation Member who has held consecutive years of Membership will be issued with a Memorabilia Keyring reflecting their 3 Year Membership milestone. All Members are automatically entered into this program, with milestones celebrated at the 3, 5 and 10 year marks.
2. NEW WANDERPAY Payment Program The easy and affordable way to join us at Wanderland. The Western Sydney Wanderers WanderPay program makes your Membership even simpler. No renewal forms, no hassle and with seats in high-demand, Members will be able to simply set and forget without the risk of missing out! Choose either the Annual or Monthly WanderPay program when paying with Visa or MasterCard.
3. NEW Seat Resale Program We are happy to announce that for the 2014/15 Season, all Wanderers Ticketed Members will be able to sell their seat for a match they cannot attend. Members who re-sell their seats for games will receive exciting rewards and benefits.
4. NEW Forward My Membership, An exciting part of the all-new Wanderers MyAccount page enables Members to electronically send their Membership to friends, Family, Clients and even themselves in the form of an e-ticket.
5. NEW Junior Supporter Membership, for the youngest Wanderers supporters, for only $50 it makes the perfect gift and includes a host of fantastic benefits including an exciting kids football clinic with members of the Wanderers + Mini Flag + Members Hat + Members Kit + other exciting benefits.
6. NEW Online Portal - COMING SOON! An exciting addition to Wanderland, the online portal has been created with our Members and fans in-mind. Chat live and online with the Membership Team, request a call back at a time that suits you, use the interactive Membership selector to find the best package, download forms and desktop backgrounds or just hang-out in the Member Zone.
7. NEW Membership Cards AND Packs delivered straight to your door! This season, to improve the Membership experience, all packs will be delivered straight to your door. That means no lining up, no fuss, and you-ll have your exclusive red & black membership merchandise all ready to wear to the matches.
SO WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU ARE NEW TO WANDERLAND?
Due to the current number of ticketed Members, high renewal rate and the capacity of the stadium, ticketed Membership sales will be limited to renewing 2013/14 Members only from Friday 18 July until the Reserved Seat Renewal Deadline on Sunday 17 August.
That-s not to say that you can-t still join us at Wanderland. The Club realises that our support comes from far-and-wide. Whether you make it to every home match, catch just one or can-t make it at all, you can still show your pride for the Western Sydney Wanderers by joining us as a Supporter Member.
Supporter Memberships will be on-sale to both renewing and new Members from next Friday and not only will they guarantee you a spot on our Ticketed Membership Waiting List, where you will be notified as vacancies become available, but you will also receive access to exclusive ticket offers for major football events including the upcoming AFC Champions League and FFA Cup matches.