This season’s new merchandise catalogue has been released for all supporters to view and purchase the latest Western Sydney Wanderers gear.The merchandise selection features a very refreshed and contemporary look with items of clothing that can be worn outside of game-day and be morphed into your everyday style.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE CATALOGUE
New t-shirts, polos, hats, rain jackets, storm fit jackets, hoodies and more are worn by both the Western Sydney Wanderers Hyundai A-League and Westfield W-League players both on and off the pitch with fans also able to get their hands on the gear.
The kits worn by the A-League side when training and playing both at Wanderland and away can also be purchased this season meaning you too can look and feel like one of the players.
There has also been an update on the treasured and iconic Western Sydney Wanderers Banner scarf which can be seen in the brand new advertising campaign.
If you would also like to own a piece of club history, this Saturday evening at the AFC Champions League final against Al-Hilal an exclusive WSW tee will be sold for $40 at the Merchandise Outlets around Pirtek Stadium.
The tee, available in both red and white has an emblazoned mark commemorating the Wanderers achievement of making the final.
If you would like to purchase merchandise and ensure that profits remain with the club, you can either
- Visit the Official Wanderers pop-up store at Westfields North Rocks or Club Marconi
- Merchandise stalls at Pirtek Stadium during Hyundai A-League matches
- Visit our office on Fridays at Level 1, Athletics Grandstand on 81 Eastern Road, Rooty Hill
- Head to the Wanderers Membership Portal and download the ‘Merchandise Order Form’ and return via
- Email: email@example.com
- Post: Locked Bag 3003, Rooty Hill NSW 2766
- Over the phone: (02) 8602 6400
- Stadium outlets will be selling ACL merchandise during Champions League matches