In the heart of Western Sydney stirs a passion, excitement, and loyalty that cannot be silenced for one sport… football!
In collaboration with the fantastic City of Parramatta council, Centenary Square Parramatta will be turned into the biggest, most colorful, friendly, unique FIFA live fan site in Australia.
Don’t watch the games on a TV screen, come down and feel the cheering, feel the heart-stopping moments with 7,000 other people together under the one sky.
Our Live site is the perfect place to support all three Australia Socceroo matches on two massive, high-quality thirty-three square meter screens. Come and join us and experience the excitement and nail-biting thrills as Australia plays off France, Denmark, and Peru over three nights of stadium atmosphere.
Our outdoor live site in the heart of Parramatta is exceptional, it is a celebration of diversity and the love of football. Close to public transport, we offer a fun and safe environment for all. With a fully licensed bar, delicious food trucks, the hottest local DJ’s and artists, Glitter cannons on Aussie goals, this is a once every four-year experience you don’t want to miss.
So, come to join us and have a BIG party night of it, with family, friends, and mates!
Saturday 16 June, kick-off 8:00pm
Thursday 21 June, kick-off 10:00pm
Wednesday 27 June, kick-off 12:00am
What you can expect from Centenary Square Parramatta FIFA Live site:
- Exciting outdoor set-up to watch all three Australia Socceroos games live
- Live Entertainment: DJ’s and local Artists
- Bonus Games : 16 June – Argentina vs Iceland – kick-off 10:00pm, 21 June - France vs Peru - kick-off 12:00am (midnight)
- Family tickets for each game or all three games ticket bundle
- Fully licensed area
- Exciting food trucks within the Live site
- Safe and secure live site
- Close to transport and parking
- Various food outlets restaurants and café’s surrounding the live site
- Giveaways on the night for best-dressed FAN OF THE MATCH
- Colourful production, light show and glitter cannons on Aussie goals