Skip to main content
We have all the key stats ahead of Sunday night's clash against Melbourne City at AAMI Park.
- None of the last 11 games between these teams has seen the same result in consecutive games, with the last fixture between these teams ending in a 3-1 victory to the Wanderers.
- Melbourne City have won three of their last four meetings with the Wanderers at AAMI Park, including each of the last two.
- Melbourne City will be out to avoid back-to-back losses at AAMI Park in the A-League for the first time since a 3-0 loss to the Wanderers in November 2015.
- 10 of the Wanderers’ last 13 goals against Melbourne City have come in the second half.
- Melbourne City have scored three goals from outside the box this campaign, more than any other team.
- The Wanderers boast a passing accuracy of 80.6%, the best of any team in the competition and the only team above 80%.
- Bruce Kamau has a shot conversion rate of 60%, the best of any player to have attempted at least five shots this campaign.
- Roly Bonevacia has a passing accuracy of 87.7% in opposition territory this campaign, the best of any player to have made at least 20 passes in the opposition’s half.