The Wanderers return home on Friday 31 July to take on Wellington Phoenix in the club's second match of the restart.
How to watch the action
- FOX SPORTS will broadcast and stream every match from the remainder of the Hyundai A-League 2019/20 Season and the Hyundai A-League 2020 Finals Series, on channel 507.
- Kayo Sports will stream all matches of the remainder of the Hyundai A-League 2019/20 Season and Hyundai A-League 2020 Finals Series live at kayosports.com.au.
- All Hyundai A-League 2019/20 and Hyundai A-League 2020 Finals Series matches will also be available on the MyFootball Live App, Live Fast and Data Free for Telstra mobile customers. Download the App now.
How to follow the action
Follow @wswanderersfc on Twitter and join the conversation using #WSWvWEL
Live stream (overseas audience only)
You can stream every Hyundai A-League match live on the My Football YouTube channel.
Here are the eligible countries and the broadcasters:
- beIN Sport - Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, East Timor, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Singapore, Philippines
- CSM / KBALL - China
- Macau Cable - Macau
- Skynet - Myanmar
- SCTV - Vietnam
- BT Sports - United Kingdom
- Sport Digital - Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- DAZN - Germany
- Arena Sports - Bosnia, Croatia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Slovenia
- Movistar - Spain
- Sport TV - Portugal
- Eleven Sports - Poland, Belgium, Italy
- ESPN+ - USA
- Sport 24 - International Waters & Airspace
All territories listed below can watch free on YouTube
Afghanistan, Åland Islands, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antarctica, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Botswana, Bouvet Island, Brazil, British Indian Ocean Territory, British Virgin Islands, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Caribbean Netherlands, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Colombia, Comoros, Congo (DRC), Congo (Republic), Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Cuba, Curaçao, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), Faroe Islands, Fiji, Finland, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guernsey, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Heard Island and McDonald Islands, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, India, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Jamaica, Japan, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar (Burma), Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, New Caledonia, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norfolk Island, North Korea, Northern Mariana Islands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestinian Territories, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Pitcairn Islands, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Réunion, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Barthélemy, Saint Helena, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, São Tomé and Príncipe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Sint Maarten, Slovakia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, South Korea, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Swaziland, Sweden, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Venezuela, Vietnam, Wallis and Futuna, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe