If you're travelling to Friday night's fixture against Newcastle Jets at McDonald Jones Stadium, here is some important information you need to know.
COVID SAFE Information
Things you need to know before you arrive:
- In line with the current advice from NSW Health, patrons who reside or have visited any identified hot spots are not permitted to attend this event. These hot spots currently include Western Sydney suburbs including Auburn, Belmore, Berala, Birrong, Lidcombe, Potts Hill, Regents Park, Rockwood and Wentworthville, and the Northern Zone of the Northern Beaches. Suburbs within this zone can be found here.
- Check if you visited a COVID-affected venue. Click here and ensure you follow directive from NSW Health.
- Stay home if you are unwell or display any symptoms of COVID-19.
- There will be no cash facilities at the Stadium. All transactions will be made by contactless card.
- We strongly encourage all patrons to download the COVIDSafe App and utilise the Service NSW QR Codes positioned throughout McDonald Jones Stadium.
- Standard public transport services are continuing to operate, however it is encouraged that patrons use private vehicles where possible to attend the game. Please allow plenty of travel time to avoid disappointment. Parking and public transport options information is found here
- Please arrive as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
Things to know at the event:
- Face masks must be worn at all times throughout the venue unless consuming food and beverage.
- Maintain physical distancing of 1.5 metres with people outside of your immediate group
- Avoid movement around the venue and remain seated unless purchasing food and beverage or visiting bathroom amenities.
- Entry will be strictly via the gate printed on tickets.
- Due to current COVID safety concerns singing, chanting and the use of loud hailers will not be permitted.
- You must sit in the seat assigned to you, as displayed on your ticket.
We ask you to:
- Co-operate with all McDonald Jones Stadium staff and follow their directive.
- Practice good hand hygiene. Hand sanitiser will be available in key locations throughout the venue including entry/exit points, bathrooms and concourses.
- Remain patient and practice physical distancing while our dedicated staff work to get you home safely.
All tickets have been issued via Ticketmaster. It is essential that all patrons obtain tickets from the MyTicketmaster account and transfer all tickets to your personal device to enable ease of entry to the stadium.
Each ticket transaction/redemption captures the primary redeeming patron’s contact details for tracing and tracking purposes.
Tickets will scan at turnstiles directly from your device. If you have obtained multiple tickets for your group, it is encouraged that tickets be transferred to members of your group prior to accessing entry points of the stadium.
Please ensure your device has its full brightness scaled to enable efficient scanning through turnstiles.
Please contact Ticketmaster if they are no longer able to attend the event due if they are unwell or display any symptoms of COVID-19; or patrons who reside or have visited any COVID Hot Spots.