Here's everything you need to know ahead of Sunday's match against the Central Coast Mariners.
Ticket booth opens: 3.00pm
Membership Services Window opens: 3.15pm
Gates open: 3.45pm
1. Click here to purchase tickets online
2. Call 136 100 to purchase over the phone
3. Click here to find your local Ticketmaster Outlet to purchase tickets in person
4. Visit the ticket booths at Gate A or D
For group bookings contact Ticketmaster Group Bookings on 1300 889 278 or email email@example.com
Members who are yet to receive their Membership card will be able to collect their tickets from the Membership Services windows at Gate D from 3.15pm.
Access to the Venue
All non-Active Members and supporters can access the venue via Gate A or Gate D.
Red & Black Active Members must enter the venue using the far left lanes at Gate D only. Please look for the signage and keep a listen out for the announcements if you need assistance finding your entry point.
- Questions on match day? Visit the Membership Services marquee inside Gates D.
- Need to print or collect tickets? Visit the Membership Services windows outside Gate D.
- Junior Members will be able to collect their hacky sack from the Membership Services Marquee inside Gate D. Can’t make it this weekend? No worries, you’ll be able to collect at our next home match at Spotless Stadium.
Getting to the Game
Valid pre-purchased match tickets include return rail travel only . For more information please click here .
The closest train station to Spotless Stadium is Olympic Park.
Direct train services:
- Penrith to Olympic Park at 15:01 stopping all stations to Seven Hills, Westmead, Parramatta, Granville and then Olympic Park.
- Schofields to Olympic Park at 15:27 stopping all stations to Parramatta, Granville and then Olympic Park
Alternatively, direct service trains will run from Lidcombe Station (Platform Zero) to Olympic Park every 10 minutes until 12.30am.
If you are travelling from the Hills area there is the rail option of parking at Seven Hills station which has direct services into Sydney Olympic Park and has a 2,000 car parking facility, also Blacktown stations offers 600 car spots and direct services into Sydney Olympic Park.
P1 parking station is recommended. Electronic signage upon entry to Sydney Olympic Park will direct you to available parking stations. Parking is valid for the entire day.
To pre-book your parking and guarantee your spot in P1, visit Sydney Olympic Park Authority here .
Pick up the latest Wanderers merchandise at the Wanderers Shop outlets around the ground.
Special Members Round offers this weekend:
- Members only offer: Away jersey PLUS a free flag for just $100 (match day only, no further discounts apply)
- Spend $30 and receive a free Pepper money box (match day only)
- Valentines Day bundles for the Wanderer in your life (available online and match day)
Wanderers Shop merchandise outlets at Spotless Stadium are located at Aisle 213 and Aisle 235 as well the merchandise van located in the main precinct outside Gate D.
Don’t forget all Members get 10% off their purchase!
Pick up 400 points when you check in, plus a bonus 100 if you check in early. Don’t forget to vote for your Man of the Match after the 75th minute to pick up 500 points.
PLUS check out the match day magazine, The Wanderer, to find a code for another 100 points.
Spotless Stadium offers a variety of activities before matches from face painting to pre-match food and drinks.
Whether you’re flying solo or tagging along with the family, you will find something to keep you entertained.
Head to the precinct to get your face painted, pick up some Wanderers merchandise or tap your foot along to the DJ.
Once inside, take the kids to the Community precinct in the Northern End to try out the brand new WSW Dribble Zone as well as jumping castles.
Visit the Members Bar, located on level 2 of the Western Grandstand. This is a Members only area with access only granted with a 2016/17 Membership Card.
Cheer on our ALDI miniroos kids from our 8 Western Sydney Football Association during the half-time break as well as see the skills demonstrated in our FREE NRMA Football App during the SAP demonstration at half-time
Please note: Spotless Stadium has a strict no commercial food policy. Homemade food such as sandwiches and fruit are acceptable.
There are no pass outs out of the venue.
Wander and Kick brought to you by McDonalds
Members and Supporters are invited to play on the very same pitch as their favourite stars from the NRMA Insurance Western Sydney Wanderers following the conclusion of the match dependent on weather.
With hot temperatures are expected across Western Sydney this weekend, we will have water stations set up inside the Stadium. Members and fans will be able to bring empty drink bottles into the venue to fill up at these water stations. Sunscreen will also be available at the Membership Services marquee inside Gate D.
Join the conversation on Twitter using #WSWvCCM
Nearly 10 years after making his Hyundai A-League debut, Mitch Nichols is just one game away from joining a very exclusive club. Should he take to the field against the Mariners, the blonde-haired Southport boy will become just the 19th player in history to notch up 200 appearances in the Hyundai A-League.
Members and fans can hep celebrate this huge milestone with cardboard cut outs of his head as well as balloon giveaways.