Here's everything you need to know about Saturday's Sydney Derby double header at Stadium Australia.
|5:05PM||Kick-off: A-League Sydney Derby|
|7:35PM||Kick-off: W-League Sydney Derby|
This match is not a Wanderers home game. You can get your tickets here.
- Face masks must be worn at all times when entering and throughout the Stadium unless consuming food or beverage.
- If you have visited any of the venues listed on the NSW Health website here, in the designated time period you will not be permitted to attend events in the Stadium at this time.
- Please STAY HOME if you are sick, feeling unwell or have been in contact with someone awaiting COVID-19 test results.
- With stadium capacities increasing and thousands of fans expected to attend the Sydney Derby at Stadium Australia, fans are encouraged to consider all the available travel options ahead of time as public transport continues to operate at a reduced capacity to maintain physical distancing across the network.
- Fans are encouraged to drive with their group and take advantage of the discounted parking flat rate of $20 at Sydney Olympic Park car parks. Parking will be in high demand on the night so pre-book your parking online, available until 11:59pm Friday 15 January, to guarantee yourself a space.
- Traffic may be heavy on roads approaching the precinct so allow extra travel time and plan to arrive early.
- If you intend to catch public transport, wear a mask, allow extra travel time and plan ahead by checking real-time capacity indicators as you may need to wait for the next service with available physical distancing capacity.
- Remember to look for the ‘green dots’ on-board services to find the safest places to sit or stand. Wearing a face mask while travelling on public transport is now mandatory in Greater Sydney, Blue Mountains, Central Coast and Wollongong areas.
- Express and limited-stop trains will run between key Western Line stations, Central and Olympic Park to help get you there and home again.
- Additional measures and staff will be in place around transport hubs and the stadium to safely manage crowds arriving and leaving the game so be patient, practise physical distancing and follow the directions of staff on site.
- Patrons must sit in their allocated row and ensure physical distancing of 2 seats between groups.
- If you have selected mobile tickets, remember to share your tickets with the group or party coming with you before you arrive.
- If you have selected Ezytickets, remember to print your tickets before you arrive.
KEY COVID SAFE ADVICE
- Please STAY HOME if you are sick, feeling unwell, or have been in contact with someone awaiting COVID-19 test results.
- If you are a resident, have stayed overnight in the past 14 days, or have worked in an identified hot spot in Western Sydney including Auburn, Birrong, Berala, Lidcombe, Potts Hill, Regents Park, Rookwood, Mount Druitt and Rooty Hill, or certain Local Government Areas in South East Queensland you will not be permitted to attend events in the stadium at this time. Please refer to the below website for the health orders relevant to the A-League: www.health.nsw.gov.au
- If you have visited any of the venues listed on the NSW Health website here, in the designated time period, you will not be permitted to attend events in the stadium at this time.
- Face masks must be worn when entering the venue and at all times when inside the Stadium, unless consuming food or beverage.
- Face masks are also now mandatory on public transport. If you are traveling on public transport, please ensure you bring and wear a face mask.
- Where possible maintain physical distancing of 1.5m with people outside of your party.
- Patrons should sit in their allocated row and ensure physical distancing of 2 seats between groups.
- Entry will be strictly via the gate printed on your ticket.
- If you have selected mobile tickets, remember to share your tickets with the group or party coming with you before you arrive. More info here.
- While in the venue please remain seated at all times unless buying food and beverage or using the bathrooms.
- As per NSW Health Orders, fans must be seated when consuming alcohol in indoor areas at all times.
- The stadium is a cashless venue, with tap and go the only way to go.
- Arrive early and limit bags where possible.
- Practice high-level hand hygiene using the sanitiser stations located around the venue.