Everything you need to know about Tuesday night's match against Central Coast Mariners proudly brought to you by the City of Parramatta.
Ticketed member? Simply scan in your membership card for access.
Need tickets? Get $15 tickets here.
Western Sydney Wanderers v Central Coast Mariners
Tuesday 5 April 2021
Bankwest Stadium, 7:05pm
- Plan to arrive early and pre-purchase your tickets online before the game.
- Download and share your tickets with your group prior to arriving at the venue.
- Plan your trip using the Transport for NSW Trip Planner here.
- To ensure a smooth entry, please leave large bags at home.
- STAY HOME if you are sick, feeling unwell or have been in contact with someone awaiting COVID-19 test results.
TRANSPORT & GETTING TO WANDERLAND
- Fans are encouraged to consider all the available travel options ahead of time as public transport continues to operate at a reduced capacity to maintain physical distancing across the network.
- Fans are encouraged to drive to the event, with a number of parking stations located within walking distance of the Stadium. A full list of carparks can be found here.
- Traffic may be heavy on roads approaching the Stadium so allow extra travel time and plan to arrive early.
- If you intend to catch public transport, wear a mask, allow extra travel time and plan ahead by checking real-time capacity indicators as you may need to wait for the next service with available physical distancing capacity.
- Remember to look for the ‘green dots’ on-board services to find the safest places to sit or stand. Wearing a face mask while travelling on public transport is now mandatory in Greater Sydney, Blue Mountains, Central Coast and Wollongong areas.
- Additional measures and staff will be in place around transport hubs and the stadium to safely manage crowds arriving and leaving the game so be patient, practice physical distancing and follow the directions of staff on site.
- Fans are strongly encouraged to allow additional travel time and to arrive at the stadium early for the security screening process.
- Patrons must sit in their allocated row and seat.
- If you have selected mobile tickets, remember to share your tickets with the group or party coming with you before you arrive. More info here.
- If you have selected Ezytickets, remember to print your tickets before you arrive.
PLACES TO EAT AND DRINK BEFORE GAME AND AFTER GAME DAY IN PARRAMATTA
Brought to you by the City of Parramatta
Bankwest Stadium brings fans closer to the action in Parramatta and we’ve got you sorted for all your pre-post game drinks needs. Whether it’s a quick schooner before the game or a longer session after the match, check out the best Parramatta has to offer next time your team is in town.
Discover a little piece of the Middle East!! Located 5 minutes from Bankwest Stadium – Bayti is the perfect location for Dinner. There are plenty of homemade sharing starters as well as Bayti ‘s Signature 12 hour lamb shoulder to be shared with friends.
If you're planning on driving to the Game, stop by Novotel Parramatta. They are offering FREE parking when you spend $50 in food and beverage at 350 Restaurant & Lounge. Only available on Game Days, you and your mates can enjoy a pre-game feast with a mouth-watering meat platter for $39 and wash it down with $20 beer buckets. Just be sure to check the website to book ahead.
Parramatta’s first-ever small bar nabbed Time Out’s Neighbourhood Bar of the Year in 2018 with very good reason. Located under the City Centre carpark, Uncle Kurts is all New York aesthetic, wicked cocktails, and yummy, satisfying food. Don’t go past the Reuben sandwich for soaking up all those pre or post-game nerves.
Just minutes walking distance from Bankwest Stadium and Parramatta Station, is the incredible Club Parramatta. Overlooking Parramatta Park, its wall-to-wall windows and spacious outdoor terrace make it a great place for lunch, an afternoon drink or dinner after the game. Their Footy Fever menu offers a delicious burger, fries and drink combo for $20 from Thursday to Sunday for dinner.
Alex & Co
For a great vibe, smooth tunes, and an excellent selection of drinks ALEX&Co. has you covered. Their 7 days a week Happy Hour is the perfect pit stop before the game, $5 wines, $5 schooners and $10 cocktails from 3pm-6pm. Pizzas are a great option for a pre-game feed at just $10 each – and if you’re into sharing a $20 cocktail jug is excellent value too.
The Crown Hotel
This pub is a lively local favourite, close to Parramatta Station, with a big basic bar and outstanding pub grub. The multi-storey venue includes a huge range of sports screens, making it great for hanging out with mates before or after a game. The staff are excellent here and the portion sizes are huge if you’re looking for a decent meal as well as a drink.
Parramatta League's Club
Parramatta Leagues Club welcomes members and visitors to celebrate Game Days with them with their variety of event day menus and eating spots. From The Bistro, to K's Noodle Bar, to Sterlo's Sports Bar and the Coffee Spot, there's something to suit all tastes. Everyone can avoid the crowds and enjoy free Event Day parking at the Club before 3.29pm and Parramatta Leagues members can get $15 parking after 3.30pm.
Nick & Nora's
Bringing the glamour and decadence of post-prohibition soirees to the modern day, this is a place where you’ll really want to settle in for a post-game eve of drinks and canapes. The cocktails at Nick & Nora’s are next level, the champers is cold, and the view from the 26th floor of V by Crown is totally spectacular.
The Albion Hotel
The Albion Hotel is the perfect place to kick back and enjoy a relaxed atmosphere and a cool drink before or after a game. It’s well known for its vibrant atmosphere, and modern sports bar. Every Sunday from 4pm you can chill out with a shisha in the roomy beer garden too. They always play the games live and loud here, so if you’re having just too much fun with your crew you can enjoy the game with some delicious food while the beers keep flowing.
The Commerical Hotel
Complete with a huge courtyard and copper beer tanks, the Commercial Hotel is your fair dinkum local which caters for everyone and is a great option for a pre or post-match pick-me-up. You can enjoy a $15 pizza at the weekends and they have other food and drink offers throughout the week. The beer garden here is really cruisy, they have a great bistro full of your favourite comfort food, and the prices are always reasonable.
Just a short 10 minute walk to Bankwest Stadium, PARKROYAL Parramatta is a great place to celebrate before or after the game. BAR 30 Bistro's relaxing indoor or outdoor setting, delicious food and cocktail menu makes it the perfect place to unwind, catch up with friends or unpack the outcome out the match with friends and family. If you're feeling fancy, the TABLE 30 restaurant offers a three-course set menu with gourmet Australian produce and a welcome drink on arrival. They often have special offers on for game days too so keep an eye on the special offers page on their website.
- Motion Sports
- Wanderers Shop Arch
- McDonald's Arch
- Dart Ball
- Soccer Cage
- EISS Super Arch