We are happy to announce that a limited amount of Memberships are now available to be purchased by the general public.Due to a rearrangement of seating allocations, new seats which were previously unavailable have become open for use. This has allowed us to release an increased number of Memberships for the 2014/15 season.
If you’re a Supporter or Out of Towner Member who wishes to upgrade we have held a selection of Memberships for you. Details on how to upgrade is below.
A limited number of Red, Black, Red & Black and White Memberships are available so get in quick.
New Members (General Public)
- From midday on Friday 3 October 2014 head to wanderland.com.au , click on “JOIN” and follow the prompts.
- Login to the Membership Portal using your Member ID and Password
- Click on the Upgrade Seats option on the left of your MyWanderers Account homepage
- Select Seats to Upgrade
- Check the box to the left of the seat(s) you would like to upgrade.
- Click the "continue" button to begin selecting new seats
- Select your preferred Bays from the Seating Map
- View available seats
- Select your preferred seats
- View the exchange price at bottom of page
- Confirm exchange price
- Confirm your upgrade