OPTA Data have crunched the numbers ahead of tonight's Hyundai A-League match against Central Coast Mariners.
- Western Sydney Wanderers have won six of their last nine games against Central Coast Mariners (D2,L1), including their last two meetings.
- The Mariners are undefeated at Spotless Stadium (W1,D2), despite scoring just one first-half goal across these games.
- Western Sydney Wanderers have lost just two of their previous 14 games at Spotless Stadium (W4,D8); however, the first of those two defeats came against Central Coast in February 2017.
- It has been over a year since Central Coast Mariners last won a game away from home (November 25 2017), while their last away win in New South Wales came against the Wanderers at Spotless Stadium in February 2017.
- Western Sydney and Central Coast have each conceded seven first-half goals this season, more than any other teams.
- Central Coast Mariners have finished three of their last six games with a passing accuracy below 70%, more times than they had done so in their 62 games prior.
- Western Sydney Wanderers' Oriol Riera has made 35 total shots (including blocks) this season, nine more than any other player; he has also made the most shots on target (13).
- Central Coast Mariners' Kye Rowles has made 21 tackles and 18 interceptions this season, the second most of any player in either category.