We've got all the top stats and facts about this Saturday's clash with Wellington Phoenix at Eden Park.
Catch all the action live on ABC, FOX SPORTS, Kayo or the My Football Live App.
- The Western Sydney Wanderers have won eight of their last 13 Hyundai A-League games against the Wellington Phoenix (D2, L3), scoring at least one goal in each of those 13 games.
- The Wellington Phoenix defeated the Western Sydney Wanderers 3-1 in their last A-League meeting in New Zealand – their biggest ever home win against them.
- The Wellington Phoenix are undefeated thus far at Eden Park in the A-League (W2, D2), including a 1-all draw against the Melbourne Victory in their most recent game there (February 2019).
- The Western Sydney Wanderers have neither kept nor conceded a clean sheet in any of their last nine A-League games played outside New South Wales; they’ve picked up just three wins in that span (D2, L4).
- The Wellington Phoenix are one of only two teams (Perth Glory) yet to keep a clean sheet in the 2019/20 A-League campaign.
- The Western Sydney Wanderers have conceded 15.3 fouls per game this A-League season, the most of any team in the competition.
- No player has created more scoring chances for a teammate than Ulises Dávila (Wellington Phoenix) has created for David Ball so far this A-League campaign (7).
- Four of the Western Sydney Wanderers’ last eight A-League goals have been scored by Mitchell Duke; however, he’s scored just two goals across seven appearances against the Wellington Phoenix in the competition.