OPTA Data have crunched the numbers ahead of our visit to Wellington this Sunday.
- Wellington Phoenix picked up a 3-2 win in their last Hyundai A-League game against Western Sydney Wanderers and will now be looking for back-to-back wins against them in the league for the first time since 2014.
- Western Sydney Wanderers have scored a first-half goal in every one of their last nine Hyundai A-League games against Wellington Phoenix, conceding just twice in the same period.
- Wellington Phoenix have won four of their last five Hyundai A-League games at Westpac Stadium, losing only to Sydney FC in that time.
- The Wanderers have won their last two Hyundai A-League games away from home; the last time they won more in succession was a three-game stretch in November 2015.
- Wellington Phoenix have scored six goals within the opening 15 minutes of games this season, the joint-most of any team.
- The Wanderers are averaging 5.3 shots on target per game in the Hyundai A-League, more than any other team in the competition.
- Western Sydney Wanderers' Roly Bonevacia and Wellington Phoenix duo Mandi and Roy Krishna have each conceded 46 fouls this season, more than any other players in the competition.