Here's all the key facts and stats you need to know ahead of Sunday's Hyundai A-League clash against the Mariners.
- Western Sydney have won five of their last eight games against Central Coast, including a 2-0 win at Central Coast Stadium where they last met.
- In fact, the Wanderers have come away with a win in each of their last four games against the Mariners at Central Coast Stadium, outscoring them 10-2 in that span.
- Five of the Mariners last 10 games have seen the teams go into the half-time break at nin-nil, with just six first-half goals scored overall in that period.
- The Wanderers have only won two of their last 12 games played away from home (D6, L4) and will now be looking to avoid consecutive on the road losses for the first time since April 2015.
- The Mariners have conceded just two goals in the opening 15 minutes of games so far this season, the joint-fewest of any team in the competition.
- The Wanderers have scored just three second-half goals this season. No other team has scored fewer than nine.
- Tom Hiariej has made 36 passes in opposition territory per game this season, the third most of any player (100+ passes in opposition's half).
- Steven Lustica is set to make his 100th appearance in the Hyundai A-League; he's scored more goals against the Mariners (3) than he has against any other team.