Here's all the stats you need to know ahead of Saturday night's blockbuster Sydney Derby at Allianz Stadium.
You can still get tickets to the match here.
- Western Sydney Wanderers will be looking for back-to-back Sydney Derby wins for just the second time in the fixtures history, and the first time since 2013/14.
- There have been four clean sheets kept in the last three Sydney Derby’s, with each team keeping two in that period.
- The Sky Blues are enjoying a 11-game unbeaten run (W10 D1).
- Western Sydney Wanderers are undefeated in their last three games away from home, the last time they went longer without an away defeat was a four-game stretch at the end of 2015.
- Four of Sydney’s last eight goals versus the Wanderers have come in the 85th minute or later.
- The Wanderers have conceded just 25 fouls this campaign, fewer than any other team in the competition and two fewer than Sydney FC.
- Milos Ninkovic has made nine tackles so far this season; only the Roar’s Corey Brown (11) has contested more tackles.
- Oriol Riera has scored in both of his appearances to date for Western Sydney Wanderers.