OPTA Data have crunched the numbers ahead of tonight's match against Victory at Bankwest Stadium.
- Western Sydney Wanderers FC picked up a 2-1 win in their last A-League game against Melbourne Victory (Round 2, 2019/20), snapping an 11-game winless streak against the them; they'll be on the hunt for back-to-back wins against them for the first time in 2013.
- The Wanderers have won only one of their seven A-League (D3, L3), despite having scored at least one goal in every one of those games.
- Melbourne Victory have led at half-time in each of their last two A-League games; the last time they took the lead into the break of more consecutive games was a three-game stretch from February to March 2019.
- Victory have used 29 players throughout the 2019/20 A-League season, the joint-most of any team, however their eight unique goal scorers are the fewest of any team this season.
- The Red & Black have a passing accuracy of 49% on long passes this A-League season, the second highest of any team in the competition and four percentage points higher than Melbourne Victory (45%).
- Mitchell Duke has scored 14 goals so far in the 2019/20 A-League season, he needs just one more to equal the record for the most by a Wanderers player in a single campaign that was previously set by Oriol Riera in 2017/18 (15 goals).
- Victory's Marco Rojas has scored two goals in each of his last two A-League appearances; no Melbourne Victory player in A-League history has scored multiple goals in more than two consecutive appearances of the competition.
Western Sydney Wanderers v Melbourne Victory
Wednesday 12 August, 8:10pm