All the stats you need to know about our match against Adelaide on Wednesday night.
- Adelaide have lost only one of their last eight games against the Wanderers (W2, D5).
- Western Sydney Wanderers are undefeated when hosting Adelaide United in the A-League (W3, D4), though each of their last three such fixtures has ended in a nil-all draw.
- The Wanderers will be looking to win back-to-back games at ANZ Stadium for the first time after picking up a 2-1 win against Melbourne City in their last game there.
- The Reds have won just two of their last nine away games in New South Wales (D3, L4), including a 2-1 loss to Newcastle in their last such fixture.
- Western Sydney Wanderers have scored 13 first-half goals this season, the third-most of any team, but have scored just two in the second half, fewer than any other club.
The Reds have scored six goals between the 61st and 75th minutes, more than any other team and five more than the Wanderers (1 – no team has scored fewer in that period).
- Kearyn Baccus has a passing accuracy of 90% when playing at home this season, the second-best of any player to have made at least 150 passes on home turf.
- Isaias has made 147 passes into the final third this season, 14 more than any other player.