Here are all the stats you need to know ahead of Friday night's match against Newcastle Jets at Spotless Stadium.
- Newcastle Jets picked up a 4-0 win against the Wanderers when they last met, the biggest win in the history of the fixture, also snapping a seven-game winless streak against Western Sydney.
- The Wanderers are undefeated in their last three home games against the Jets, with the only previous meeting between these teams at Spotless Stadium ending in a 2-all draw.
- This will be Josep Gombau's first game at Spotless Stadium; the Wanderers have lost just one of their previous 10 games at the venue and are undefeated in their last five.
- Newcastle Jets have scored at least one goal in every one of their games this season, and will be looking to become just the sixth team in A-League history to score in 20 consecutive games.
- Western Sydney Wanderers have the best pass completion rate of any side this season (80.2%).
Newcastle Jets have scored 41 goals this season, eight more than their Expected Goals; only Sydney FC (+8.7) have outperformed their Expected Goals more than the Jets.
- Mark Bridge has either scored or assisted a goal in four of his last five games against his former club.
- Ben Kantarovski will be looking to become the first player in A-League history to pick up 50 wins in a Newcastle Jets jersey.