Here are all the stats you need to know ahead of Friday night's clash against Melbourne Victory at ANZ Stadium.
- Melbourne Victory are undefeated in their last six games against the Wanderers (W3, D3), and have lost just one of their last 12 matches against the Western Sydney club (W7, D4).
- This will be the third game between the Wanderers and Victory at ANZ Stadium, with the Wanderers yet to score in such a fixture (D1, L1).
- The Wanderers are undefeated in their last eight games at home on a Friday (W4, D4); though, their only home loss on a Friday in A-League history came against Victory in March 2015.
- Melbourne Victory are winless in their last five away games in New South Wales, the last time they went on a longer such run in the state was an eight-game drought across 2013.
The Wanderers have a passing accuracy of 74% in opposition territory this campaign, the best of any team in the competition.
- Melbourne Victory have a shooting accuracy of 50% this campaign, only Sydney FC (58%) are more accurate.
- Kearyn Baccus has made 63 passes per game so far this season, the second-most of any player in the competition (min. 5 games)
- Leroy George has assisted 10 goals this season; only twice in the last six Hyundai A-League campaigns has a Melbourne Victory player made more in a single stat (Marco Rojas, 11 in 2016/17, Fahid Ben Khalfallah in 2014/15).