All the stats you need to know ahead of Saturday's fixture against Wellington.
- The Wanderers are undefeated in their last six games against the Phoenix (W4, D2), the longest unbeaten run recorded by either side in the history of this fixture.
- Western Sydney have won four of their last five home games against the ‘Nix (L1), including a 3-1 win in their only previous clash at Spotless Stadium.
- Eight of the previous 12 games at Spotless Stadium have ended in a draw, while the Wanderers are undefeated in their last seven games at the venue (W3, D4).
- Wellington have failed to score in four of their last five games; however, they’ve won each of their last two games when they’ve managed to find the back of the net.
- The Wanderers have conceded just three headed goals this campaign, fewer than any other team in the competition.
- Wellington Phoenix and Western Sydney Wanderers have each hit the woodwork on nine occasions this season, the equal most of any team in the competition (level with Melbourne Victory and Adelaide United).
- Kearyn Baccus has a passing accuracy of 84% in opposition territory this season, the best of any player to have attempted at least 250 passes in the opposition half.
- Michael McGlinchey has a cross success rate of 37% this campaign, the best of any player to have attempted at least 50 crosses.