Here's all the stats you need to know ahead of Saturday night's clash against the Phoenix.
- The Wanderers have lost just one of their last seven games against Wellington Phoenix (W5, D1), scoring two or more goals on each occasion.
- There have been just four goals scored in the last four meetings between these teams at Westpac Stadium (2-2) with five clean sheets kept in that span.
- After a 2-1 win against Melbourne Victory last round, Wellington will be looking for back-to-back wins at home for the first time since January 2017.
- The Wanderers have won two of their last three games away from home and will now be looking for back-to-back road wins for the first time since winning three on the bounce in November 2015.
- Wellington Phoenix have won 55% of all aerial contests this season, the highest rate of any team in the competition.
- The Wanderers have scored just one goal after the opening hour of play this season, no other team has scored fewer than five goals in that period.
- Only Leroy George (7) has assisted more goals than Roy Krishna (5) so far this season.
- Brendon Santalab has scored seven goals in his last four games against the Phoenix, bagging three braces that span.