Ahead of Saturday night's clash against Central Coast Mariners, we take a look at some of the stats heading into the match.
You can still purchase tickets to the match here.
- The Mariners picked up a 2-0 victory when these teams last met, snapping a five-game winless run against the Wanderers
- This will be the third meeting between these teams at Spotless Stadium, with Central Coast undefeated in their two previous encounters
- Western Sydney Wanderers are undefeated in their last eight games (W4, D4), the last time they went longer without a loss was a 10-game stretch in 2015/16 (W8, D2)
- The Wanderers have won their last three games at Spotless Stadium after going winless in their first six games at the venue
- Western Sydney Wanderers require just three more for their 200th A-League goal
- The Wanderers (4.1%) and Mariners (3.9%) made a higher percentage of their total touches in the opposition box in Round 1, more than any other teams in the competition
- Brendon Santalab is set to play his 100th Hyundai A-League game, having scored six goals in his last six games against the Mariners
- Mariner Joshua Rose is poised to make his 200th A-League starting appearance, becoming just the ninth outfield player to do so