It’s here. The Sydney Derby. At Wanderland. The best rivalry in Australian club sport, the best atmosphere in Australian sport, in front of the best fans in Australian sport.
Brought to you by Herbalife, the match could see us retake the lead in overall Derby wins that currently sits at three apiece.
Come 7:30pm on Saturday night, Pirtek Stadium is where you want to be so make sure you’re one of the 18,000+ Members who will turn Sydney Red & Black.
Be there to witness the AFC Champions League Trophy presentation and watch as we pin the Champions Star onto the giant Wanderers jersey.
Stats we like
- We have not lost at home since March 2014
- We have had 52 shots on goal this season
- Seven of our players have won 100% of their tackles this season. They are Iacopo La Rocca, Matthew Spiranovic, Daniel Mullen, Kearyn Baccus, Labinot Haliti and Mark Bridge.
Wanderers Eastern Grandstand and terrace bays (20-30 & 60-70) access via gates A/B Only.
Away team and Southern Terrace bays (31-32 & 71-79) access via gate J only.
Wanderers Western Grandstand and terrace bays (1-13 & 40-52) access vis gates D/E or G/H
Wanderers Active supporter bays (53-59) access via gate C only
Members please ensure you enter via the gate that is on your side of the stadium
Can’t be there?
If you cannot be there at Pirtek Stadium to watch the boys take down East Sydney, you can use the Forward My Membership option found on your MyWanderers account to allow a friend or family member to use your seat for the night.
You can do this for any home match at Wanderland.
To use Forward My Membership
- Login to your Wanderers MyAccount page
- Select the match and Membership you wish to forward
- Forward the e-ticket! Your friend will receive an email with a link to download the ticket
Full details on the Forward My Membership program are available here.