The Wanderers legion of Red & Black support is again showing its strength with the Club passing the 10,000 Member milestone earlier today.
Nathan Wanders, Black Member 3544, from Riverstone joined as a Foundation Member in September 2012 and was ecstatic to learn that he was our 10,000th Member.
Nathan will celebrate his three-year white Membership milestone this season and is looking forward to celebrating his five-year membership milestone in a few years’ time.
“We sit on the North-West goal line and the atmosphere with the RBB chanting the team on in the background, is fantastic,” said Nathan.
“Back in the day, Sydney FC was the only option as a football fan living in Sydney but when the Wanderers came into the comp I knew they were going to be my team… How couldn’t they be? My surname is Wanders!
“When I wear my jersey people always stop to ask where the missing letters of Wanderers are.”
The Wanderers now sit in the top three clubs in terms of Membership numbers along with Melbourne Victory and Brisbane Roar.
To the 10,098 Members who have already committed to Join Us at Wanderland for the 2014/15 Season, we would like to thank you for the support. Your loyalty is vital to our success both on and off the field and we look forward to sharing another fantastic season with you as we head into our third Hyundai A-League season.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US AT WANDERLAND
1. NEW Forever Wanderland Loyalty Program In order to recognize and reward Wanderers Members for their ongoing commitment to the Hyundai A-League-s newest, oldest Club, each renewing Foundation Member who has held consecutive years of Membership will be issued with a Memorabilia Keyring reflecting their 3 Year Membership milestone. All Members are automatically entered into this program, with milestones celebrated at the 3, 5 and 10 year marks.
2. NEW WANDERPAY Payment Program The easy and affordable way to join us at Wanderland. The Western Sydney Wanderers WanderPay program makes your Membership even simpler. No renewal forms, no hassle and with seats in high-demand, Members will be able to simply set and forget without the risk of missing out! Choose either the Annual or Monthly WanderPay program when paying with Visa or MasterCard.
3. NEW Seat Resale Program We are happy to announce that for the 2014/15 Season, all Wanderers Ticketed Members will be able to sell their seat for a match they cannot attend. Members who re-sell their seats for games will receive exciting rewards and benefits.
4. NEW Forward My Membership, An exciting part of the all-new Wanderers MyAccount page enables Members to electronically send their Membership to friends, Family, Clients and even themselves in the form of an e-ticket.
5. NEW Junior Supporter Membership, for the youngest Wanderers supporters, for only $50 it makes the perfect gift and includes a host of fantastic benefits including an exciting kids football clinic with members of the Wanderers + Mini Flag + Members Hat + Members Kit + other exciting benefits.
6. NEW Online Portal - An exciting addition to Wanderland, the online portal has been created with our Members and fans in-mind. Chat live and online with the Membership Team, request a call back at a time that suits you, use the interactive Membership selector to find the best package, download forms and desktop backgrounds or just hang-out in the Member Zone.
7. NEW Membership Cards AND Packs delivered straight to your door! This season, to improve the Membership experience, all packs will be delivered straight to your door. That means no lining up, no fuss, and you-ll have your exclusive red & black membership merchandise all ready to wear to the matches.
Visit wanderland.com.au to renew your ticketed Membership or to join as a non-ticketed Member today.