Make sure you’re at Wanderland on Wednesday night as we say farewell to our most successful year yet!
This will be our final home match for 2014, a year that has seen us build on our incredible first season and culminated in us winning the Champions League and AFC Club of the Year.
It will also be the last chance to send off the team in style as they leave for Morocco and the FIFA Club World Cup on the weekend.
Taking on Brisbane Roar, the villains of our Grand Final loss last season, we will be out to take revenge and keep our undefeated record against the Roar at Wanderland.
Further tickets have just been released and can be purchased by clicking here.
Stats we like
- Out of our eight appearances Brisbane have only won two
- We have scored in every match we’ve played against Brisbane
- We’ve scored in 10 out of our last 12 matches
Wanderers Eastern Grandstand and terrace bays (20-30 & 60-70) access via gates A/B Only.
Away team and Southern Terrace bays (31-32 & 71-79) access via gate J only.
Wanderers Western Grandstand and terrace bays (1-13 & 40-52) access vis gates D/E or G/H
Wanderers Active supporter bays (53-59) access via gate C only
Members please ensure you enter via the gate that is on your side of the stadium
Can’t be there?
If you cannot be there at Pirtek Stadium you can use the Forward My Membership option found on your MyWanderers account to allow a friend or family member to use your seat for the night.
You can do this for any home match at Wanderland.
To use Forward My Membership
- Login to your Wanderers MyAccount page
- Select the match and Membership you wish to forward
- Forward the e-ticket! Your friend will receive an email with a link to download the ticket