As you’re probably aware, our match against the Jets this Saturday is our annual game in support of White Ribbon and their campaign to end violence against women.
There are many ways for you to get involved and make a difference. Why not start this weekend!
What we’re doing
- Our players will be wearing our white away jersey to bring attention to White Ribbon and the problem of violence against women
- We encourage all fans attending to wear white in support of the cause
- White Ribbons will be available for purchase in the stadium precinct before the game
- The White Ribbon Pledge will be delivered pre-match led by ambassadors and local identities from Blacktown Workers Club and Club Marconi
- We’ll pin a giant White Ribbon on to the giant Wanderers jersey
- Ante Covic is a Club Ambassador while Jason Trifiro is a White Ribbon Supporter
Players will also participate in the Liverpool White Ribbon Walk and White Ribbon Breakfast.
Click here to find out what you can do.