Here's all the stats and facts you need to know ahead of Sunday's Westfield W-League Sydney Derby.
- The Wanderers are ranked second in the league for scoring set pieces, just behind Adelaide United.
- The Red & Black have a higher crossing accuracy compared to their cross-town rivals, Sydney FC (25.1% to 15.17%)
- The Wanderers have won 60% of their games when scoring first in their matches this season.
- Lo'eau LaBonta has made the most shot for the Wanderers with 26 this season and is ranked 13th in the league.
- Jada Whyman has made 38 saves during the competition and has had a save rate of 71.7% which has ranked her 4th in the Westfield W-League.