Community is an integral driver at the Wanderers. While football is our primary objective, it is the overall Western Sydney community where we aim to make a real difference.
We are a football club for the people of Western Sydney, by the people of Western Sydney.
Our resonance as a community club is unsurpassed. With over two million of us that call Western Sydney home, we are the product of our people with football part of our DNA.
We are a club powered by the support of our people — young and old, pros and amateurs, families and volunteers.
The launch of the Wanderers Foundation will allow us to directly make a difference around initiatives that will make a positive impact in our community:
- Youth development (boys and girls)
- Healthy active lifestyles through football from youth to seniors
- Multicultural engagement
- Supporting indigenous communities
- Supporting disadvantaged youth
- Promoting and advocating all abilities football
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
To learn more about the Wanderers Foundation contact Scott Hudson on 0437 469 544 or send an email to email@example.com